Video has quickly eclipsed all other forms of content as the most engaging — and therefore, the most likely to go viral. The tour and activity business lends itself to video content, which can be posted to social platforms or utilized within the website design. Creating videos that just might go viral is a great way to generate buzz about your business and to reach out to new types of customers.
What is Video Marketing?
Video marketing is the process of promoting your tour and activity company through compelling, engaging videos. Video marketing materials can be shared on social networking sites, like Facebook, or they can be embedded within your website design to give site visitors an idea of what you have to offer. Video marketing is considered to be one of the most powerful online marketing tools available to tour and activity providers.
Read more: New Research: Why You Should Take Social Media Seriously
10 Video Marketing Trends to Try
- Go live on your next tour or activity. This is an inexpensive way to reach out to your target audience, as more online users are relying on live content to get their information.
- Make videos a top priority for your company. Videos are considered to be the most engaging content that you can publish, so it’s imperative that you use them frequently.
- Switch to a square format. This allows users on smart phones and tablets to get a brighter, bigger and more vivid video.
- Incorporate video into the online booking journey, as this may be a quick way to increase your direct bookings.
- Don’t be afraid to be your own videographer. Your own mobile phone has all of the equipment you need to produce high-quality videos for a low price.
- Create training videos for your staff as a way to save time and money on preparing employees for work.
- Use video as part of your online advertising campaigns. Influencers can help promote your videos, and you also can invest in PPC video campaigns to drive traffic to your website.
- Create panoramic and 360-degree videos to provide your site visitors with an immersive experience. This is one of the best ways to offer accurate social proof of the tour and activity products that you provide your guests.
- Design videos that help enhance your brand identity. Always use your brand voice, and choose the footage based on what will appeal most to your target market segments. A well-done video can help increase trust and loyalty in your brand.
- Don’t limit your video usage on social media. Video is incredibly popular on Facebook, but you also can post video to Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, just to name a few.
Even if your next video doesn’t go viral, you should still give it another shot! You never know which video is going to capture the attention of the online masses and then quickly spread like wildfire around the web. For more information on how to promote your tour and activity company online, download the Rezdy online marketing ebook today.