A WordPress Booking Plugin allows you to transform your website into an online booking portal, where your customers can make instant reservations for their tours and activities. By embedding your products on your website, you can make them bookable with this useful plugin.
However, many tour and activity providers find themselves unsure of what to do next once they embed this plugin.
- Do you write the bookings down on paper and try to keep track of them?
- Do you print out a manifest everyday, and hope that it doesn’t change before the tour?
- Do you opt out of partnerships with agents who can resell your products because it’s too complicated to keep track of their commission payments?
- Are you able to manage customer payments and identify who has paid for your products?
Indeed a booking plugin is critical, but you need to also have an online booking system implemented with your website that can help you manage the bookings you receive through the plugin.
5 Easy Steps to Automate Your Booking Process
- Step 1: Create products that you are going to offer. This includes the tours and activities that are available through your company. Then, select time slots for each tour and note where these tours can be sold.
- Step 2: Embed the products that you created on the website with the WordPress Booking Plugin.
- Step 3: Sell your tours, and notice that you will have an increase in your bookings. Today’s travelers book almost exclusively online, so without a plugin you may lose customers to other tour companies that offer easy online booking. Once the tours are sold, you can keep track of your customers in your online booking system. The system automatically updates when you receive a new booking, so you don’t have to worry about writing down reservations.
- Step 4: Run the tours with all of the tools that you need. The online booking system provides you with many tools that will make your daily responsibilities much easier. You can keep an active, online manifest that you can check from your tablet or smartphone, ensuring that you always know who is going to be on the upcoming tour. You can send out reminder e-mails to customers who have booked your tours for the next day. There’s an endless array of tools that can be customized to fit the needs of your business.
- Step 5: Sit back and watch the good reviews come in to the most trustworthy and reliable review sites. Your TripAdvisor ratings will soar, and your Facebook page will be filled with happy customers liking your photos and sharing your statuses.
Rezdy is the only online booking system that is designed for tour and activity providers. In addition to automating the booking process, this software program also includes a Channel Manager that allows you to easily resell your tours and activities through agents across the globe. To find out more about what features you need to look for in a booking software, download our buyer’s guide and to see how a solid booking engine can help your business grow.