By branding your tour and activity company as a luxury provider, you will be able to attract a class of customers who are willing to pay more for valuable experiences. However, in order to do this, you have to create tours and activities that stand out against the competition and offer more than the standard options available at other companies.
What to Include in a Luxury Tour
- No Wait Guarantee — Customers who are used to luxury are not accustomed to waiting for what they want. Manage your bookings and your resources accordingly in order to eliminate wait times at your tour and activity company. When a customer shows up for their tour, they should be enjoying their excursion just moments later.
- Personal Guide — A local expert should provide your guests with a one-on-one experience that is not only educational but also tailored specifically to their needs. For example, a wine tour guide could showcase vineyards that produce your guests favorite type of wine.
- WiFi — WiFi allows your guests to stay connected, post about their experiences and record their favorite memories without using up all of their data. Luxury travelers have come to expect WiFi in whatever destination they choose to visit.
- Multi-language Options — In order to appeal to your valuable customers from across the globe, you should offer your experiences in multiple different languages. Use data from your online metrics in order to determine where your visitors come from, and decide which language options to use.
- Priority Lines — If you offer different types of packages for your tours in order to appeal to luxury customers, be sure to offer priority lines for those who choose those exclusive options. This gives them an incentive to purchase a more extensive tour package, and provides them with a value-added service which will make them feel special and appreciated.
- Free Souvenirs — Typically, luxury travelers can afford to spend more on their tours and activities, but that doesn’t mean that they won’t enjoy a free gift at the end of the experience. You can take this as an opportunity to promote your brand, and provide a water bottle (filled with ice cold water) at the beginning of your tour or a fun T-shirt at the end. You also might consider a more high-end souvenir, such as a bottle of local wine, some fresh chocolates from the bakery down the street or a gift card to your favorite restaurant in town for them to enjoy after the tour.
Through Rezdy, you can add packages that allow you to upsell your products and increase your revenue per customer. In addition, Rezdy provides you with the resources you need in order to develop your business and complete your marketing strategy. To find out more about promoting your luxury products, download our online marketing ebook today.