If you are running a business in the tourism industry, you know that you need an effective, simple and powerful booking app in order to increase conversions and improve your direct booking numbers. Here’s the 10 features that you need to look for in a booking app:
- “Book Now” Button — This call-to-action button is one of the most important components of your website. You need a booking app that allows you to create a visible and simple “Book Now” button that encourages your customers to finalize their booking at that moment in time.
- Real-Time Booking — Select a booking app that can display your live availability and send instant confirmation to your guests. This is particularly critical to capturing the mobile audience.
- Payment Options — The best booking app will allow your customers to choose a payment option that works for them, whether that is a secure credit card payment portal or PayPal. The more options your customers have, the more likely they will be to book with you.
- High-Resolution Photographs — Travelers love to look at image galleries when they are doing research for their upcoming trips. Invest in a booking app that allows you to display your high-resolution photographs in a photo gallery.
- Customer Support — As a tour and activity operator, you need to select a booking app that offers you customer support options. Not only should you be able to call someone on the phone, but you also should be able to access assistance online if necessary.
- Currency Options and Language Settings — In order to attract international travelers, you will want to use a booking app that gives you currency and language options. Make your business welcoming to guests from countries around the world.
- Secure Credit Card Storage Options — If you want to attract repeat customers, you will want to offer safe storage options for payment information. Many customers want to be able to conveniently store their credit card information, so you need to use a premium booking app that includes this feature.
- Calendar — Your booking app should have a calendar with different views, allowing you to see your schedule at-a-glance. Select a booking app that includes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar views.
- Cloud Access — A booking app with cloud access gives you the chance to manage your business from wherever you are. You can check your manifest from your tablet before boarding the tour, or you can update your tour descriptions from home. This allows you to run your business as efficiently and conveniently as possible.
- Social Media Connections — Your booking app should make it easy for your customers to connect with your company on all of the top social networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For more information on choosing the right booking app for your tour and activity company, download the Rezdy Buyer’s Guide to Online Booking Software Selection today.